I played poker tonight for the first time EVER. Yes, I realise I'm a little late catching on.
Also went to Chapters bookstore earlier in the evening and picked up a couple of books which I am now too lazy to go into the bedroom to pick up so I can write what they are. I will let Mr. Blog know later. I feel tired but I can't sleep. Turn off the light but I start crying. I miss Craig. Sent his sister a 4 message long text message, telling her:
a) That I've started playing poker.
b) That I'd bought books
c) About the dream I had.
Cigarettes taste bad with Baileys. It does something weird to the Baileys. I guess it's the Baileys that tastes bad with the cigarettes.
By the way, I don't smoke.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment