Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dreaming of you

Yesterday was 'Canada Day'. Last year Craig, Ethan and I spent the day down at a park in the city where they have an annual festival. It was such a beautiful day, Ethan had a lot of fun and we had one of those moments when it was "Yeah! This is what it's all about!!" It felt good. We could do it.

I was driven past the park on my way to my friend's and it brought back all those good memories. Man, do I miss him. I think seeing the festivities triggered something in me, because last night I had a beautiful dream of Craig.

It was weird (as all dreams are)...I was walking in a crowd with Ethan and suddenly Craig is in front of us. I watch as Craig and Ethan ecstatically are reunited and Craig performs aerobatics with the little guy. Craig comes over and puts his arm around me tightly and we walk, he tells me that he's been given a second chance. He's been allowed to come back to try again. I can feel his arms around me, I can remember his touch. It feels SO real.

I miss Daddy too.

1 comment:

Popcornchick said...

Thanks! It was so BELIEVABLE!