Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hell YEAH I'm angry!!

I woke up feeling very positive today and had good vibes all morning - then went out for lunch and started feeling nervous and uncomfortable. Felt like everybody was being really loud and I wanted them to shut up. I knew there was something underlying all this....then I realised it is Ethan night and I had to phone and find out what was happening with him. I seem to get down just because I know it's always going to be so difficult. It ended up with Pat (Craig's mom) calling me as she is going away for a few days and needs me to feed the cat. She told me that she had had Ethan on the weekend but couldn't deal with him so he had gone to Becky's. Again...NOONE called me. I'm so DAMN angry that they don't bother to let me know that he's there and I could have seen him, and I know of course, that Karin would have been over and so I get neglected once again. I'm sick of it. I sent Becky a text message saying that I had found out he'd been over and I would have appreciated a call as I shouldn't have to BEG to see him, and that if I'm NOT going to be able to see him I would like to be told as costing me an arm and a leg staying here. This whole situation is screwed up. It happens all the time and I really feel that I would be better off running away back to Australia. It's like a cloud over my head all the time, worrying about what is going to happen.

1 comment:

misscaroline said...

:( Well its been 3 years since you wrote this and your the best influence on him, so I thank you with all my heart for staying with a child that everyone has left :(
xoxox