The titles I choose are always so dull. I wish I didn't have to title each post. Nuff said.
Today is Saturday, and it's beautiful.
SEE...
Actually, not so beautiful now, as the thunder came...challenged the sun to a dual, and ultimately won.
However, good day in general. Picked up Ethan and took him out to the dog park with the dog (funnily enough). I'm tired. I shouldn't type when I am tired.
Ethan is staying over. I cosied up his room (cosied isn't even a word) - I think Pat must have been silently overseeing this. It looks nice. He wanted to watch Star Wars II so I went to Blockbuster (which has now decided that the 'no late fees' initiative wasn't such a great idea after all and is now requesting that you return the movie five seconds after you watch it) and we spent the evening watching that before he went to bed far too late. He slept easily, and the dog cuddled up with him.
Went to see a psychic this morning and she was bang on. I was really impressed, which doesn't come easily.
Dave is now in bed with me and wants to go to sleep - so goodbye to this for the night. Hope the rain is gone tomorrow.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment