Felt TERRIBLE as I sold two tickets to a couple of New Zealanders. I thought the seats were going to be better than that - truly. Urgh.
Came home lamenting about how we're too old for this sort of thing now.
Slept on the couch as I wanted room to myself and got really annoyed listening to the fish tank plip plop with chinese water torture. Why the hell do people get fish tanks? Why did I get a fish tank? Supposed to be all Feng Shui and shit.....just bloody annoying if you ask me. The millions of empty fish tanks available for sale on sites such as Kijiji.ca state the fact that we are a nation of morons who think it will be 'fun' to keep fish. No.....they are FAR too much effort and don't even hold a good conversation, let alone find a job to pay their way.
Wait....here's some fish who work.
No comments:
Post a Comment