I received my lovely package (Sarah loves her package) at work today and took it home at lunch time to unwrap and drool. Really very impressed and that was just with the packaging - God knows about the computer's actual capabilities.
I find it incredible that I have only peed once today (after getting up and that pee of course) and that pee was at home during the MacBook Pro excitement.
I shall now go and pee in that case.
No, wait. I have sent a million messages to Caroline and now feel like I'm stalking her. Am I? Oooh shit...that could be a problem.
Sent Becky a note as today her Mom died two years ago.
Weird thing happened this morning in fact. I was about to feed the cats this morning when I hear a huge whirring sound coming from Pat's old white stand that she had the microwave on. I open it up and it is the automatic cat feeder that I bought over a year ago and have never used (I'm worried my cats will starve to death if I dare use it when I'm away). You have to physically switch a switch at the bottom from OFF to ON to make it work, and it was switched to ON. Weird?? We currently have all her things in the dining room (where this happened) as Dave and I brought them all up from storage last week. This would provide more energy I would think for her to work off to do something like this. Maybe I'm talking crap, but I have a feeling that it was something to do with Pat. It happened on the day she died, and even at the same time. Coincidence? It hasn't happened since I've had the thing. I also thought it was funny as of course she would be asking me to pop in to feed our little Queen Luxy!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment