Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cats will rule the world!


Just came back from lunch (actually over an hour ago but time flies when you're having fun) and I heard/saw a guy driving around with Britney Spears absolutely blaring out his car. I thought it was really bizarre - just unexpected, and kind of nasty...let's face it.

So last night I watched a great show on the Discovery show that basically said that 100 years after humans are evicted from this place we called Earth, cats will prevail and will rule the world. Flying cats at that. It was incredible. Apparently they really are pretty rocking creatures, and the fact they already tend to inhabit abandoned historic buildings (some amphitheaters in Italy apparently...) they are going to take over everywhere; The White House, Buckingham Palace; Times Square. Pity I'm not going to be around to see it. I'd get a kick out of that.

No comments: