Urgh....what a dull day. There has been NOTHING for me to do at work, and worse still -- the internet has been down (gasp!!) so we haven't even been able to browse useless websites.
Funnily enough, I can get into blogger.com. It's just the REST of the world wide web that is suffering.
To relieve the total, utter boredom I went to the market and bought peas in a pod. They're great! It's like a return to my childhood -- I haven't then in years. So, I am now munching through a bag of podded peas and telling anyone who cares to read about it.
We heard today that Ethan has gone to the cottage (school got out yesterday) so I have no idea when he'll be back. I miss the little guy! I feel like I haven't seen him properly for a while.
Becky is having problems and is going to visit her mum tonight at the apartment. I'm not really surprised she's having problems considering she's hanging out with someone who is full of blame and hate and has put up a wall to the truth. I'm thinking about getting a t-shirt with 'THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE' emblazoned on it. I might as well support my own cause.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment