Monday, June 26, 2006

Save a life! Ride a chatter.

Whilst in a Yahoo! Depression chat room I had the wonderful and gratifying experience of being able to save a life. Yes, that's right. A poor chap was very upset and wanted to know all about the details of how and why Craig had taken his life. Our online friend decided Craig had had to call it quits because 'all women are evil' and he could never get what he want. He then proceeded to tell me that, although I hadn't been able to save Craig, I could, if I would be so kind, help him to survive by............

Helping him to masturbate!

Ah! Of course! Life's saviour!

I expect he's dead by now.

1 comment:

Rose Eiesland Foster said...

Hi Popping corn: just read your blog. Rang true, a lot of it. And, can't believe the loser that wanted you to 'help' him. Good lord. Hang in there. Keep writing. It's good for the soul.

rosenose