I find it hard to write in this these days. There has been so much going on, but due to the meds I'm now finding it easier to sleep so I'm not up at 2am so often. I have decided that I WILL attempt to write more -- I'm having trouble with LOTS OF ANGER GRRRRRRRRRR and it would probably be good for me to get jotting again. Jotting, not jogging......no health for me thank you very much.
I've joined an online suicide support group for partners. I did join last summer but found the influx of emails to my yahoo account a little intimidating. There was so much pain and I couldn't deal with it. I'm giving it another whirl. Surprisingly, the moderators remembered me....it was comforting knowing that.
I remember Craig and I singing along to Fastball's 'The Way'.....the song made me cry THEN, but now, it seems even more poignant.
The chorus is exactly as I think of Craig now -- I hope he is free, happy and at peace.
Anyone can see the road that they walk on
Is paved in gold
And it's always summer
They'll never get cold
They'll never get hungry
They'll never get old and grey
You can see their shadows wandering off
Somewhere
They won't make it home
But they really don't care
They wanted the highway
They're happier there today
Today
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment